ONLINE PRIVATE SCHOOL
Advantages School International is fully accreditedand 100% online. Our teachers are highly qualified and licensed in their fields of expertise.
ONLINE CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS We partner with schools worldwide, becoming their online content provider. We seamlessly and cost effectively expand curriculum using our teachers or yours.
OUR MISSION is to provide online education, based on academic standards, while encouraging student empowerment and the development of socially responsible leaders.
ONLINE PRIVATE SCHOOL
• Students go to School Anytime, Anywhere
• Fully Supported with Licensed Teachers and Advisors
• Alternative Way to Achieve Your High School Diploma
• Take Supplemental Courses NOT offered at Your School
• Strengthen Transcripts
• Credit Recovery
• Advanced Placement Courses, Honors, World Languages
• Credit Recovery, Summer School
• Official Record Keeping
• Adult Learners Welcome
ONLINE CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS
• Fully Accredited
• Seamless Integration, Cost Effective
• Internet is all that is Needed
• Aligned With the National Common Core Standards
• Customizable to Meet Your School’s Needs
• Over 400 Dynamic Courses
• Students Work on Your Schedule, May Start Anytime
• Offer a Diploma
• Official Transcripts, Student Records
Our Core Values
Accessibility • Collaboration • High Expectations • Community • Flexibility • Individualization
EDUCATION WITH ADVANTAGES
CLASSROOM WITHOUT WALLS
Advantages School International was founded in 2007 with a mission to deliver exceptional curriculum to a “classroom without walls.” We wanted to offer exceptional curriculum to students everywhere regardless of location or personal circumstances.
UNIQUE LEARNING PLATFORM
This unique and comprehensive learning platform assists students in achieving their educational goals. Due to the all online, no text book format, Advantages has a global reach with enrollment in the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Russia and Ukraine.
Advantages offers more than 400 courses for K-12 (general curriculum, core and honors). Additionally, we offer Advanced Placement courses, World Languages, SAT/ACT Preparation, High-Tech and Interest Driven electives, Summer School, GED and Credit Recovery.